FAMOUS PAINTINGS BAGS: HERE ARE SOME IDEAS TO CHOOSE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ONES
Famous paintings bags are my passion and I love choosing those which have specific features.
They must be handy, spacious and satisfy my love for art.
Would you like to discover together with me the most beautiful ones, where to find them and choose the most suitable for you? Let’s go!
How to choose and where to find the perfect famous paintings bags
A bag decorated with a famous painting or a detail of a painting or a statue must be beautiful but also have other features that make it an essential element you can no longer live without.
FAMOUS PAINTING BAGS: SOME IDEAS TO CHOOSE THE PERFECT ONES
The fundamental features of famous paintings bags:
- A simple design is always a guarantee of practicality.
- The bag must be handy and spacious, to contain all you need.
- Printing quality must be excellent because in my opinion it’s fundamental that even a simple bag shows respect for the artworks it reproduces.
- Also quality of the materials is fundamental, because it allows you to use something beautiful for a long time.
- I think that it’s essential that it is an eco-friendly product, environmentally friendly and not made with illegal substances, harmful to the environment and dangerous to health.
- The collaboration with the museum or cultural institution housing the artwork reproduced on the bag will also support the museum. (as regards museum gadgets I wrote about their importance in the post Gadgets, museums and the importance of communicating with visitors).
WHERE TO FIND THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FAMOUS PAINTINGS BAGS
It’s not easy to find famous paintings bags with the features I listed.
I spent days and weeks searching for the best brands and I found that LOQI has all the fundamental requisites for a perfect bag.
LOQI is the brainchild of Belinda Klaes, who fulfilled the dream of bringing art and culture in people’s life.
You can find LOQI’s bags and products all over the world and in several museum bookshops. They have a simple design, are handy, made with top quality materials and environment friendly, with a perfect printing quality that make them partner of the world’s most important museums.
LOQI aims at creating simple and affordable products so that art can reach the public on a global scale. At first, bags featured artworks by contemporary graphic designers. LOQI collaborates also with the world’s best museums, from the Louvre to the Guggenheim Museum to the Van Gogh Museum.
MY FAMOUS PAINTINGS BAGS
There are many famous paintings bags, but the bag that attracted my attention, and I chose, is a bag decorated with van Gogh’s Sunflowers, which is part of an entire collection dedicated to the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
But I couldn’t resist the Zip pocket decorated with Van Gogh’s Starry Night, combined with the Vermeer’s Girl with a Pearl Earring and Hokusai’s work.
Zip pockets are bought together and have three different sizes.
You find the Zip Pockets I bought on the page page of Zip Pockets van Gogh, Vermeer, Hokusai.
I obviously chose famous paintings bags on exhibition in the most important museums in the world, but LOQI collaborates also with artists and designers, so, also those who love a more contemporary style are satisfied.
For example, I really like the collection made by the two designers Sagmeister & Walsh.
What are your favourite bags? 🙂