Would you like to invite me to an event?
Do you want to promote an area, an exhibition, a museum, an art gallery, a cultural event?
Would you like to publish the news of an exhibition or cultural event?
Would you like to make your company’s products known to a public interested in all that is art, design and creativity?
Do you want to publish a guest post?
Write me what you need: firstname.lastname@example.org
For collaborations, publications, projects write me what you need and I will explain what I can do.
WHAT I DO
I create content and implement communication projects for the cultural sector.
- I PUBLISH news about cities of art, territories, exhibitions and museums through articles, interviews and images created according to individual needs.
- I PROMOTE art cities, territories, design products, museums, exhibitions, fashion, artists, galleries, books and everything that has to do with the world of culture and creativity.
- I SUGGEST to my readers what to do and what to see in order to enjoy a holiday of art and culture.
- I ORGANISE events and blog tours involving influencers and micro-influencers selected on the basis of the target audience to be reached.
- I SHARE useful information with the aim of transforming the reader into a visitor, using the blog and its social channels but also managing the social profiles of the museums and institutions involved.
A clarification: creating quality, original, differentiated content for the various social platforms and optimised for SEO requires time, practice, training and also adequate tools.
The Art post Blog does not take on free assignments.
Here are some numbers you might need if you want to cooperate with me.
Sessions in a year – 646,622 | period: 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2022
Unique users in one year – 565,067 | period: 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2022
Page views in one year – 780,902 | period: 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2022
(data updated on 2 February 2022)
To receive the complete Mediakit and to ask for information write to me: email@example.com.
Below are some collaborations.